Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another gorgeous bathroom, this one using varied shades of gray in the marble tile. Perfect with the Hollywood Regency styled master bedrooms that I've pinned over here! I'm also really digging the sauna idea. Perhaps it'd be better integrated into the shower to conserve space...? My goal is to have a small but swanky house, where all the details are well thought out.

.
.
Another gorgeous bathroom, this one using varied shades of gray in the marble tile. Perfect with the Hollywood Regency styled master bedrooms that I've pinned over here! I'm also really digging the sauna idea. Perhaps it'd be better integrated into the shower to conserve space...? My goal is to have a small but swanky house, where all the details are well thought out.
Another gorgeous bathroom, this one using varied shades of gray in the marble tile. Perfect with the Hollywood Regency styled master bedrooms that I've pinned over here! I'm also really digging the sauna idea. Perhaps it'd be better integrated into the shower to conserve space...? My goal is to have a small but swanky house, where all the details are well thought out.
bathroom
bathroom
Bathroom design
Bathroom design
Bathroom Space Saver
Bathroom Space Saver

No comments:

Post a Comment