Sunday, October 20, 2013

Master bathroom and closet reveal; We found this cool new ceramic tile that looks VERY similar to wood flooring. If I had to do it over again I would have made the grout a little darker and would have laid it in a herringbone pattern.

Creative Counter Space #dearthdesign #austin #texas #custom #design #construction #builder #DIY #decor www.dearthdesign.com
Creative Counter Space #dearthdesign #austin #texas #custom #design #construction #builder #DIY #decor www.dearthdesign.com
bathroom
bathroom
Master bathroom and closet reveal; We found this cool new ceramic tile that looks VERY similar to wood flooring. If I had to do it over again I would have made the grout a little darker and would have laid it in a herringbone pattern.
Master bathroom and closet reveal; We found this cool new ceramic tile that looks VERY similar to wood flooring.  If I had to do it over again I would have made the grout a little darker and would have laid it in a herringbone  pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment