Friday, October 18, 2013

Sneak Peek: Raya Carlisle "The tepee [off to the right] is one of my best purchases ever. We set it up either outside or in the playroom and fill it with blankets and pillows. Tree blocks are my new favorite thing. I think I play with them more than the kids do." #sneakpeek

bathroom #tile
bathroom #tile
Sneak Peek: Raya Carlisle "The tepee [off to the right] is one of my best purchases ever. We set it up either outside or in the playroom and fill it with blankets and pillows. Tree blocks are my new favorite thing. I think I play with them more than the kids do." #sneakpeek
Sneak Peek: Raya Carlisle "The tepee [off to the right] is one of my best purchases ever. We set it up either outside or in the playroom and fill it with blankets and pillows. Tree blocks are my new favorite thing. I think I play with them more than the kids do." #sneakpeek
Mirror in bathroom: Decorating With Mirrors: Home Decorating Ideas
Mirror in bathroom: Decorating With Mirrors: Home Decorating Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment