Saturday, October 19, 2013

this is clever, DIY blown up basketweave tile. like how it is so oversized Brilliance - DIY basketweave tile! "I was on a serious budget, so I created an oversized basketweave pattern by cutting faux marble porcelain squares in half and using black granite tiles cut to size as well." Debbie Basnett, Vintage Scout Interiors"

this is clever, DIY blown up basketweave tile. like how it is so oversized Brilliance - DIY basketweave tile! "I was on a serious budget, so I created an oversized basketweave pattern by cutting faux marble porcelain squares in half and using black granite tiles cut to size as well." Debbie Basnett, Vintage Scout Interiors"
this is clever, DIY blown up basketweave tile.  like how it is so oversized  Brilliance - DIY basketweave tile! "I was on a serious budget, so I created an oversized basketweave pattern by cutting faux marble porcelain squares in half and using black granite tiles cut to size as well." Debbie Basnett, Vintage Scout Interiors"
Small modern bathroom design
Small modern bathroom design
Shelving over the toilet
Shelving over the toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment